Grades 3 through 11 will be taking the Iowa Assessments between April 2-13.
Between April 2 and April 13, DMPS students in grades 3 through 11 will take the Iowa Assessments. Measuring academic achievement with the Iowa Assessments is one way to help students succeed by providing information on their accomplishments in areas such as reading, mathematics, and science.
What will your Harding student’s schedule look like?
- The students will take the assessment with his/her Advisory teacher.
- All students will test during the same blocks each day. (Block 2 & 3)
- IA Bell Schedule
How can your student give his/her best effort on the tests?
- Get enough sleep the night before
- Be here every day for testing
- Eat breakfast
- Relax and focus on the test
- Choose a positive attitude